Prof. Zafer Toprak
- The Castle Chronicles. Annals
- International Scientific Conference Historic Gardens: Authenticity, Preservation, Management
- State (Re)construction and Art in Central and Eastern Europe 1918-2018 – international conference
- Six Centuries of Polish-Turkish Relations – series of lectures
- Rituals of Power. The Ceremonies of Courts and States from the Late Medieval Period to the Modern Era
- Action Museum Workshop
Professor Zafer Toprak graduated from the French High School, St-Joseph in Istanbul and the Diplomatic and Foreign Relations branch of the Faculty of Political Science in Ankara. He holds a master’s degree from London University and doctorates from Istanbul University and St. Olaf College, Minnesota. His academic studies concentrated on 19th and 20th century Turkey. He published 20 books and more than 250 articles in Turkish, English, French, Italian, and Japanese.
He was the curator of Financial Museum of Business Bank (İş Bankası) and Industrial Museum of Borusan, as well as several expositions in different part of Turkey. He was among the founders of History Foundation of Turkey. He received several awards for his academic publications.
He joined Boğaziçi University in 1977, and acted as the director of Graduate School for 22 years.He taught as a guess professor at Minnesota University and EHESS in Paris. He is currently teaching at Koç University and Boğaziçi University. He is member of Turkish Academy of Sciences.